Saturday, February 7, 2009

Pizza Anyone???

We were going to travel to NH this weekend, but with all of the sickness in our family we decided to stay put.. We invited our friends over to make pizza on Sat night so that the girls could have a playmate for a while. They have not been out too much since I have a decent cold.
We let the "older girls" make the pizza - yep sauce, cheese and more cheese. I am sure there was a little taste testing going on.







You know you have been a parent for a while when you make your kids strip before eating anything that involves sauce...


In other news, I raised my first $1000 for my Team in Training event. I am really nervous about meeting my fundraising goal, I think more nervous than completing the event. Feel free to send your donations..... :)

No comments: