Thursday, February 12, 2009

Busy Week

So this has been a super busy week, I have had things most mornings which have made me have to actually get up and shower at a decent time. We are headed to NH this weekend which I am really excited about.

I did want to share this story from earlier this week. Aly and I were sitting on the couch reading a book while Brianna was napping and she said," Momma why you always wear your pajamas"

BUSTED

Yep, if we have no plans during the day, I stay all day in my fleece pants and sweatshirt. So I told her, "Mommy likes comfy clothes" She promptly went upstairs and changed into her pajamas after telling me she liked comfy clothes too.

Of course, hers were silky purple pajamas and she did inform me that they were still beautiful.

Ohhh to be 3.

1 comment:

Jen said...

You know I'm with you on the "comfy clothes" no need to dress up...Have a great time in NH