Sunday, January 6, 2013

Sunday Funday

It seems like the January is rolling through at a rather quick pace...so here are some fun updates

  • I cleaned out our diaper bag for the final time since 2006...packed it up and put it away.

  • I started back training for IMLP and promptly fell asleep at 8pm the first night I had a workout.

  • Jackson potty trained over the holiday break...so I am pretty excited that we may have purchased our last diapers...for now.
  • Aly informed me that we must hold a planning meeting for her birthday.  She is a list maker and definitely my child.

  • I am so excited that I got this for my birthday.  In my brief 30 min run last week...they trashed the basement.  The trade off is worth it.


  • I have some exciting stuff in the works in terms of work...so hopefully will share soon!

1 comment:

GoBigGreen said...

Happy January and IMLP training! yowza!
I hope i see you this summer SOME PLACE!!