Wednesday, December 5, 2012

the happiest time of year


Bullet point because we have been busy!
  • The Christmas spirit is alive and well here.we have been busy baking and planning and enjoying the season of giving.



  • I am enjoying some down time...not getting up before 5 and having more time to get things done around the house.  I am swimming with the high school team at times during the week and that really makes me feel OLD.
  • We are taking the girls to NYC on Friday to see the Christmas Spectacular and I am pretty sure I am more excited than they are especially because my mom is flying down to meet us.
  • We had our first snow - of course it is gone since it was mid 60s this week but it was fun for the short time it was here.  We are going to try to take the kids skiing over the holidays.

 

  • Ryan has been super busy at work...which has left him unable to come home the last couple of weeks and I am really looking forward to resuming that normal schedule ;)
  • I love the magic of Christmas with these ages...it is so fun.  They talk about being good for Santa and it just makes me smile..they have written lots of notes and letters over the past few days.



1 comment:

GoBigGreen said...

How cute are they? glad you are getting your butt kicked in the pool, I find that hard to believe but good for you:)