Monday, October 29, 2012

HOUSEbound


So the Frankenstorm is here and we have been housebound all day. I ventured out early this am when the rain was not too bad. Ryan went out a little later to see about batteries...that was a failed trip.

Everything is shut down, the roads, schools and the worst is expected tonight. I was just excited that we made it through the day with power!

Here are some pics from the school bonfire and pumpkin carving...tomorrow we are housebound as well so maybe I will get caught up with everything.




So the Frankenstorm is here and we have been housebound all day.  I ventured out early this am when the rain was not too bad.  Ryan went out a little later to see about batteries...that was a failed trip. 

Everything is shut down, the roads, schools and the worst is expected tonight.  I was just excited that we made it through the day with power! 

No comments: