Sunday, December 11, 2011

Weekend Fun


This morning, I headed out on a longer bike ride with a couple of friends.  It was a toasty 21 degrees out!  Two layers of pants, shirts, a neck warmer and mittens and we were pretty warm.  My toes were the only thing that got really cold, even with two pairs of socks on.  It certainly beat riding inside on the trainer though.

Lake Galena Boat Launching area in Peace Valley Park, Pennsylvania

We road out to Peace Valley Park and then headed up to Lake Nockamixon.  We did climb some hills and saw plenty of black ice out but no snow yet!

Ryan left for London last night and I was in NYC all day yesterday.  I was able to finish up my shopping and we saw Jersey Boys, which was really good.  We are spending the rest of the weekend wrapping, wrapping and more wrapping!



No comments: