Thursday, December 15, 2011

If I did not do triathlons.......


I would bake full time!  I like to cook but I LOVE baking...

This weekend is our annual gingerbread decorating party and I am SO excited.  Today we built the houses...complete with a snowman on each front yard.  It was so much fun...and in between I have been working on perfecting the whoopie pie.  I sent a bunch of gingerbread ones with cream cheese frosting to preschool this morning...with specific instructions...the frosting is just not right.    We made several dozen chocolate ones yesterday and I will fill them with peppermint, peanut butter, and some undecided flavor.   I can't seem to get the gingerbread filling right though.

All the while...the monkeys were home acting like this:


Jack thinks he is a dragon with the elephant on....he runs around the house roaring...while pushing the doll carriage.

No comments: