Thursday, May 19, 2011

Slowing down.....

So training is beginning to slow down as Mooseman is on the horizon.  I did my workout this morning and then confessed that I have been super tired and the eight two cups of coffee are not really doing the trick.  So I am taking a couple of days to rest..recovery really is not my forte but we will see how I feel on Sat.  The girls and I are headed to CT for a girls weekend. 
 
Jack - try as he might to show us his feminine side and domestic ability is staying home with Daddy.



 He did volunteer to do the laundry while we are gone

 

Meanwhile we took advantage of the whopping 2 hours of nice weather this afternoon and managed to nail down the clothed bath routine for the summer.  There will be no need to do laundry or baths since we will be spending our time at the water table apparently








No comments: