Thursday, May 12, 2011

Happy Birthday Jackson


It is hard to believe that you are one!  It seems like just yesterday I was 42 weeks pregnant, waiting to find out if you were a boy or a girl.  I thought I would be happy with another girl, but truth be told you are truly a momma's boy.  Your smile lights my day every morning.  I have been truly blessed to spend every day with you. 



You came into a world filled with princesses, pink and purple, yet you have made your mark.  Trucks and balls and dirt have entered our world quickly. So has your brute force....you will not be deterred for anything..I think you get that from your mom.  You get something in your head and the determination sets in.  You certainly get your eating habits from your dad.  I have never seen a one year old eat like you do...you are truly a TANK!

Happy Birthday Jackson!

No comments: