Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Big Shoes.......



That pretty much sums up my week - I have some big shoes to fill.....

So many things this week...tomorrow we are serving dinner at church.  Tonight we went and bought all of the food and I will spend the majority of tomorrow getting it ready.  Food for 50 - is a LOT of food.  All while my three little munchkins tear apart thr house.

Saturday is Brianna's 3rd Birthday - next year remind me that it is always smarter to host elsewhere.  We have friends and family coming into town and staying at the house starting tomorrow.  I am super excited to see everyone and celebrate these occasions.

Sunday is Jacksons christening.  If we can get him out of Aly's twinkle toes.......Off to bed.

1 comment:

Tarawilky said...

I am sooooo excited too! I am looking forward to meeting my Godson and PLAYING with the girls. Should I bring a Halloween card with me for Brianna (smile)?