Thursday, August 19, 2010

Updates.....


I am too tired to upload pics tonight - it seems like we rarely slow down.  This week we had a field trip with Alys class.  Jackson and I went to chaperone, it was at a farm and everyone had fun. 

We had an awesome playdate at our house this afternoon.  I met a family who has two girls that are the same ages and she is expecting their 3rd in a few weeks.  It is AWESOME that I found someone who has three kids, this is a first for us and we are coming up on the year anniversary of being in PA.

The girls are doing great!  Ryan leaves tomorrow for his 10 day trip to Indonesia, China and Hong Kong.  Please keep your fingers crossed that we stay healthy and Jackson begins to sleep longer!

I will post pics tomorrow.....

1 comment:

Tarawilky said...

I can't believe you have been in PA for one year. January will be two years in Sweet Home Alabama for me.