Monday, February 8, 2010

One of Those Days........

You know when have one of those days where you wake up and know something is just not right.....

Maybe it is because even after walking the dogs, they both bolted out of the garage on me and took off before 7 am this morning.....yep trudging through 2 feet of snow in search of them.

or  that I had to take my glucose test for pregnancy this morning, that one that makes you fast until you drink this terrible sugar drink and feel like crud for the rest of the day.   Even more delightful was the fact that I needed to wait until I took the girls to preschool so I could not have anything to eat until after 11.

or the idea that after finishing the glucose test, I ran around trying to get the remainder of valentines stuff done, only to be at the last errand to have the car die in the parking lot, a mere 10 minutes before pick up time.

or that there is going to be an additional foot of snow dropped tomorrow night when Ryan's flight is supposed to come in.

1 comment:

Craig said...

Life is not always a bed of roses. Nevertheless, at the end of the day, take comfort in knowing that there are those who love you very much. I'll call later.

Love you.
Dad