Thursday, January 22, 2009

Sugar and Spice

A quick post since I really need to go to bed. Two early am runs have left me beat. Here are a couple of new pictures, Brianna getting ready to go to school. She is so proud, she loves her Daddy and the fact that she can gets to ride to school with him is just a bonus.

Yes, this is the end I hope of the terrible twos. Although I heard that three can be worse. Aly informed me this afternoon, she was no longer wearing underwear. So commando we go, according to her - it is more fun riding the pony that way. Ohhh how I dread the teenage years.



1 comment:

Tarawilky said...

I have decided to read the adventures of the Miller family every Friday. It's a great way to kick off the weekend! I have been slack so had a few weeks of reading to do today.

I loved the letter to Santa and hope Ryan received his purple gloves. I heard the Sharing Fairy doesn't like the winter so she will be arriving in the summer of 2011 (Bri will be 4 yrs old, right?)

I also loved the "blessing" entry -- so very true.

Love, Aunt Tara