Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Princess Dorina and the Bath

Yes, Princess Dorina is still alive and well in our house. She has even become bilingual. Today I was putting dishes away and Aly asked me to help her with the play dough. I told her to hold on since I was emptying the dishwasher. She said Ayudame - which is "help me" in spanish. Thanks Dora, for making my kid bilingual. Is is nice to know if I don' respond right away she will repeat it in Spanish.

Here is Princess Dorina - although this afternoon, she did decide for a short half hour that she would be a cat - go figure.


I have one rule -well okay, I have lots of rules. But in general we do not allow playing on the stairs. So when I told Aly that she could not play on the stairs, she let me know, she was on the floor.

Tonights bath was at 3 pm - I was looking forward to an early bedtime - Aly spent the better half of the time trying to convince Brianna that bubbles were good to eat. Unfortunately for Aly, Brianna prefers pizza, sorry kid she can't be fooled.




No comments: