Sunday, October 19, 2008

The Tractor.....

We headed to NH this weekend to visit Franklin Pierce University and my parents. My mom had us pick up this new addtion to her already overflowing toy room, the John Deere tractor, of course Brianna jumped right on and even though she could not reach the pedals she made sure that she looked like she was driving. Aly was more tentative, it took a little coaxing to get her on and driving. Once she started though, she drove Brianna all over the yard. The weather was great and we had a great weekend.

Special thanks to Aunt Brooke who babysat for us! She also introduced us to the Wii - Ryan, Brooke and I tried our skills at bowling, baseball, and the Fitness test. We have a lot of work ahead of us.






2 comments:

Brooke said...

Aunt Brooke is glad to be Aunt Brooke. I don't know how you do it Stacey!!! Thanks for letting me play with them for the day, I had a blast but was definitely exhausted Sunday.

Tarawilky said...

I loved Aly's response to her sister being cute. They are going to grow up to become such good friends as well as sisters! I can't Brianna will be celebrating her 1st bday in a few weeks!! I can bring my Wii when I visit in November : )