Monday, May 27, 2013

Riding, playing and lots of travels!


We made a quick trip to NH this weekend to see the family...we helped my sister move on Sat morning and the kids got to play with cousins

Friday, I rode and it was disgustingly dirty....NH has not a had a real spring yet and it was rainy...I showered off outside before to get at least one layer off.


But I came home to this...people ask where the creativity comes from...HELLO...my kids never want to leave this place.  Aly was crying on the way home.


Ryan and I headed to CT on Sat to work on the apartments and so that I could catch up with some friends and ride the Quassy course.  Hello hills and goodbye any sort of time goal...that course is HARD for sure.  It was beautiful but painfully slow and lots of climbing.



We ended up leaving late Sunday night to make the trip back to PA so that we did not hit all of the crazy traffic through New York...next up Briannas preschool graduation tomorrow!

No comments: