Sunday, April 14, 2013

Weekend Fun and a little Race!

We had a great weekend!  The weather was perfect and we think that Spring is Officially here.

We spend the weekend putting away winter - skis, plows, shovels, etc and getting out the summer stuff.  We made some new decorative stones for the garden, blew lots of bubbles, and of course got on the mower.



This morning, I was able to run a great little race in the town next two us.  The 5 and Dime.  Basically you can decide mid run if you are going for 5 or 10 miles.  I had a longer run on my schedule anyways and I decided this would be fun to see where I was at.  I warmed up with a couple of miles and then we were off.  It was 50s and sunny and warm!  The course was great it was flat and windy.   We wound through town and then past the start for the second loop.  I felt great the entire run which was nice!

There were tons of local friends there so it was great to catch up with them before the race.  A great way to end the weekend.






No comments: