Friday, October 7, 2011

Things are going swimmingly.....


In spite of the fact that my second home has been the pool lately...we have not brought the kids in a couple of weeks.  Between traveling, working, and school we just have not gotten there.

Tonight though I had to teach one lesson, so Ryan worked out and then swam with the kids while I taught.  Then we all swam together for a while.  Good thing they keep the pool 86....Jack never really got cold.


Aly can swim about half the length on her own.  If I can swing a regular swim schedule with them I am hoping by Spring she will be able to swim 25 yds. 


Bri in true Brianna fashion could care less about the actual mechanics...the jumps and diving for things are her fortay...she is fine on her own for short periods of time.

The best part though is it made bedtime a breeze!



No comments: