Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Moose

This is currently one of Jackson's favorite things to do....ride Moose


He loves these guys...feeding them treats and getting them dinner


Last night Moose disappeared.  I let him out around 9 or so and he went wandering...he does this often.

Usually he comes home but not last night.   Of course not.  Ryan is gone and I really can't be running all over the neighborhood in the pouring rain looking for him.  So I left the garage door open and went to bed.  I woke about about 4 and went downstairs hoping that he had returned.  Nope.

I called the police about 7...letting them know that he was missing.  Low and behold...a police cruiser was in my driveway about 15 min later....Moose had spent the night with them.



Good thing Jackson has his playmate back.


No comments: