Sunday, March 6, 2011

Getting Ready


Guess who is diggin his new swimsuit.  Ryan picked it out...not a big fan of the skull print....oh well.  How about the fact that the suit is 24 month suit for my rather small 9 MONTH OLD!!!!

Three out of five of us have bronchitis....so much fun. Jackson and Bri were diagnosed on Wed and then by Sat I was in the Dr.  This is a huge bummer since I was looking forward to getting in a great week of training prior to leaving for Aruba. 

Speaking of Aruba.....6 days...I have been working on packing.. and you can tell that I have a whole lot of help


I think Ryan is the worst...he was all encouraging the kids to have a beach party tonight.....so off they went to dig through the piles that I had laid out to be packed....of course they thought it was awesome...why am I always the no fun parent??

No comments: