Wednesday, April 21, 2010

38 Weeks

Tomorrow I will be 38 weeks.  I went in on Monday and my blood pressure was a little high, I was also measuring about a week ahead.  I thought maybe they might schedule an induction.  Nope - I went back today and my blood pressure is fine - it has never been high, so I was surprised on Monday.

All in all things are good.  I am not as anxious to get the baby out yet - this weekend we plan on moving the girls seats to the back of the van and getting some of the baby stuff out.  My parents are coming down to visit during their April vacation, so it will be nice to see them.

Wednesdays are great because we don't have to be anywhere in the morning.  This morning we stuck around the house - cleaned and did laundry.  It was nice not to have to rush out the door. 

No comments: