Thursday, March 4, 2010

Better weather

Today was the first nice day.....in a long while.  It is supposed to be 50 and sunny all week.  We broke out the bikes and played outside for a while - the kids were going a little stir crazy inside.    Of course Aly would not go out without her tutu and Brianna was determined to ride on her own. 


and then here sits my bike.....so sad and lonely.  I am getting more and more anxious to begin riding and training, even though I still have 8 weeks until the baby is supposed to come.  Being in a new state I hope that I can meet other runners and triathletes to train with.  On that note,  I am going to hire a coach, someone who can help me make that transisition from post pregnancy to athlete a little easier.   I look forward to spending many hours on my bike come July.   

No comments: