Friday, December 19, 2008

Dear Santa

We have been talking to Aly about Santa and everytime she sees Santa she gets excited. I don't think she grasps the whole concept of Santa but she has been soooo excited about Christmas. She does get the presents piece.

Yesterday I picked her up from school and she had a present wrapped for Mom and Dad once buckled in her car seat holding the coveted "present" she promptly unwrapped it and showed me what she made for us. Have I told you that I love this age?

So we have drafted a letter to Santa from Aly,

Dear Santa,

For Christmas this year I want fruity snacks. I like Dora ones. My dad needs new gloves, I like purple ones for him, and new sunglasses for him since his broke.

My mom wants the sharing fairy to visit everyday between the hours of 3 and 7. I don't really understand why but she says that this will promote peace on earth.

Brianna needs sunglasses to because she keeps stealing mine. You can also bring her fruity snacks so that I can have my own.

Do you see why mom would like the sharing fairy to come?

I baked you some cookies yesterday. Mom still has peanut butter in her hair.

Thanks,

Aly

No comments: