Friday, November 21, 2008

Is it Bedtime Yet?


So I knew today was going to be a looooong day, when I looked at my watch and saw it was only 9:30 am. It is cold and we are going a little stir crazy due to Brianna's two new teeth and Aly continuing to show us her "strong willed" personality.


Today I think I should get "Mother of the Year" here is what we did-


We went to Dunkin Donuts to load up on extra coffee and munchkins to survive our errands.


We played in Target for 45 minutes - in the Christmas section. Aly turned on all of the musical instruments and Brianna danced. Hmm I was pleasantly surprised they did not ask us to leave. Note- nothing was broken in the process.


We left Target with lunch in hand - Pizza Hut Breadsticks - yes thank you daddy, we cannot seem to leave Target without these now.


We had Breadsticks and fruit for lunch.


So much for nutrition.


No comments: